Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - Orly Sea You Soon (Coastal Crush)


Now, I don’t have Orly Skinny Dip, but I think they’re pretty close. I want to say Skinny Dip is a neon and Sea You Soon isn’t, and Sea You Soon’s shimmer is more apparent.

Also, I accidentally grabbed Essie Melody Maker instead of Essie Viva Antigua, but Viva Antigua, like Melody Maker, is so vastly different than Sea You Soon I didn’t bother to take new photos.


From left to right: Melody Maker (Neons, Summer 2015), Rebel (Awaken, Spring 2014), What I Like About Blue (Lite Brites, Summer 2016), Sea You Soon, Teal the Cows Come Home (Brighter By the Dozen, Summer 2006), Tallulah (Ooh-La-La, Summer 2009), Emily (Topaz for December, December 2015), Do You Sea What I Sea? (Fiji, Spring 2017), Royal Navy (In the Navy, Summer 2010). Swatch Stick: Orly Cliffhanger (Epix)

I thought you guys would like to see Royal Navy, but they’re obviously different. It is kind of the lighter version of the same idea, though, and I think they’d be a cute combo. Do You Sea and Emily are also way darker. Rebel’s shimmer is way different and it’s super light. Tallulah and Teal the Cows are darker and What I Like About Blue is lighter, but they’re all closer. I have nothing exactly like Sea You Soon, but we’ll just have to wait and see once I compare it to I Truly Azure You!

No comments:

Post a Comment