Saturday, September 16, 2017

Autumn 2017 Comparisons - Deborah Lippmann Black Magic Woman (Star Power)






From left to right: Storm (Ornate, Holiday 2012), My Private Jet (Originally Night Brights, Summer 2007, Brown version), Black Magic Woman, Ebony (Dark and Stormy Nights, October 2016), Celine (Celestial Cheer, Holiday 2016), Kristjana (This Way to the Soiree, December 2016), Payton (Zenith, Holiday 2013)

I immediately thought of Ebony when I saw Black Magic Woman, and I’m not far off, Ebony’s darker though and the holo is stronger. The version of My Private Jet I have is also pretty close but the base is more brown.

Update with Julep Brandy:


I just got Brandy the other day and it’s really close to Black Magic Woman. The big difference is Brandy has some blue-green glitter in it as well as the holo, but otherwise they’re almost dead-on. The base color is super close.

No comments:

Post a Comment