Sunday, September 10, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - Deborah Lippmann After the Glow (Sunrise Sunset)


I didn’t get Zoya Liv from last summer but I get the sense they’d be very close!





From left to right: Shade On (Lounge Lover, Spring 2016), Candy Shop (Sugar High, Spring 2015), London (Afterglow, February 2015), Paige (Uptown, Autumn 2007), Spontaneous (Flirt, Spring 2005), Tina (Charming, Spring 2017), After the Glow, Gothic Lolita (Electropop, Spring 2012), I Manicure for Beads (New Orleans, Spring 2016), Drunk in Love (Color Fever, Summer 2014), Crown Velvet (Her Majesty, Holiday 2016). Subset: I Manicure for Beads, After the Glow, Drunk in Love

Shade On is way too blue and Crown Velvet is too dark but I thought you would want to see them. Candy Shop is far too grayed, and London to a lesser extent. Paige has a bit too much red in it to compare but they have a lot of the same undertones. Spontaneous, Gothic Lolita (which also has shimmer), and Tina are a bit too cool to properly compare. Drunk in Love is the closest thing in Lippmann’s line, and it’s pretty close but it has a bit more red to it. I Manicure for Beads is almost a dead-on dupe. If I’m being nitpicky, After the Glow is lighter but you don’t need both.

No comments:

Post a Comment