Saturday, September 16, 2017

Autumn 2017 Comparisons - OPI Suzi & the Arctic Fox (Iceland)


I still have no idea exactly what color Suzi & the Arctic Fox really is… brown? Gray? Purple? I don’t know. I also can’t get it to show up on camera well.




From left to right: Joanne (Friendsgiving, November 2014), Charmed, I’m Sure (Autumn Nights, Autumn 2013), A Grape Affair (Coca Cola, Summer 2014), Plum Sugar (Sugar High, Spring 2015), O Suzi Mio (Venice, Autumn 2015), Viking in a Vinter Vonderland (Nordic, Autumn 2014), Kelly (Wonderful, Autumn 2010), Suzi & the Arctic Fox, Mona (Boudoir, January 2014), Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees (Spain, Autumn 2009), Casey (Classics), Vendetta (Spring 2009)

I think if you mixed the gray Mona with the purple Viking you’d get Arctic Fox. This color is so unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment