Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - China Glaze Rose My Name (Summer Reign)




(This last picture looks so cool!)
From left to right: Teigen (Ignite, Autumn 2014), Meep-Meep-Meep (Muppets, Holiday 2011), The More the Berrier (Seas & Greetings, Holiday 2016), Rose My Name, The Last Petal (Beauty & the Beast, Spring 2017), Marjorie (Redbook Trio, Holiday 2015), Secrets (Core), Dora (Stroke of Midnight Mystery Box, December 2016), Good Girl Gone Bad (Party Like a Rockstar, Holiday 2008). Swatch Sticks: Left: China Glaze Don’t Desert Me (Desert Escape, Summer 2015), Top: Orly Acceptance Speech (Epix, Summer 2015), Bottom: Better Not Pout (Cheers! Holiday 2015)

Rose My Name is kind of the cooler toned version of last holiday’s The More the Berrier, I’d say you don’t completely need them both, I don’t know they’re kind of on the line. But Rose My Name and The Last Petal are almost dead on. Those you definitely don’t need both. The three swatch sticks are all true metallics, as is Secrets, and Teigen, Meep-Meep-Meep, Marjorie, Dora, and Good Girl Gone Bad are glittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment