Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - China Glaze I Truly Azure You (Summer Reign)



From left to right: Flyin’ High (Up & Away, Spring 2010), Teal the Cows Come Home (Brighter by the Dozen, Summer 2006), DJ Blue My Mind (Electric Nights, Summer 2015), Sea You Soon (Coastal Crush, Summer 2017), I Truly Azure You, Tallulah (Ooh-La-La, Summer 2009), Talia (Island Fun, Summer 2015), So Blue without You (Happy Holiglaze, Holiday 2013)

The only thing completely out of place here is So Blue without You, but everything else is reasonably close, although Flyin’ High, DJ Blue My Mind, and Talia are crèmes. I Truly Azure You is in between Sea You Soon and Tallulah. I assumed it was going to be closer to the new Sea You Soon, but it’s actually closer to Tallulah, both in base color and shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment