Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - OPI GPS I Love You & This is Not Whine Country (California Dreaming)




From left to right: Gigi (Shine On, April 2016), Can’t Tame a Wild Thing (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Holiday 2016), Poppy (Drenched, July 2015), Myriam (Riviera, March 2014), Some Hearts (Carrie Underwood, Spring 2014), Spoken from the Heart (Hello Kitty, Spring 2016), GPS I Love You, Bijou (Glitterati, Summer 2006), Do You Think I’m Tex-y? (Texas, Spring 2011), This is Not Whine Country, Ari (Shine On, April 2016)

Spoken from the Heart is rather close to GPS I Love You, it’s just a little lighter and less blue. This is Not Whine Country is almost dead on with Do You Think I’m Texy, if you missed out on that one Whine Country is a good substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment