Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer 2017 Comparisons - China Glaze Chroma Cool (Summer Reign)




From left to right: Dorothy (Luminous Lights, Holiday 2015), I Drive a Supernova (Starlight, Holiday 2015), Push and Shove (Gwen Stefani, Spring 2014), I’d Melt For You (Twinkle, Holiday 2014), Chroma Cool, Silver Canvas (Color Paints, Summer 2015), My Silk Tie (50 Shades of Grey, Spring 2015), It’s A-Boat Time (Spring Fling, Spring 2017), Bad Moon Rising (Big Bang, Holiday 2013), Awaken (Romantique, Spring 2009)

Push and Shove, I’d Melt for You, Chroma Cool, and Silver Canvas are all really close, I mean, Push and Shove is kind of its own thing because of the special base and the finish on the nail looks different but they’re all in the same boat. Everything else is bluer (Dorothy), has a slightly different finish (I Drive a Supernova has little flecks in it that make it more of a chrome/foil hybrid and My Silk Tie is a true metallic and not a chrome), more warm toned (It’s A-Boat Time), or darker (Bad Moon Rising and Awaken)

No comments:

Post a Comment