Sunday, July 2, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons - OPI I Believe in Manciures (Breakfast at Tiffany's)




From left to right: My Boy Lollipop (Sweets for my Sweet, Spring 2016), Meet Me at the Rink (Poptastic Pastel Neons, Spring 2015), Sailing & Nailing (Retro Summer, Summer 2016), I Believe in Manicures, Lillian (Delight, Spring 2015), Gelato on My Mind (Venice, Autumn 2015), Udon Know Me (Kimono Over, Autumn 2016), For Audrey (Something Blue, Autumn 2007)

For Audrey, the classic Tiffany blue nail polish, has a lot more green in it, and I’d say it’s closer to a true Tiffany blue (Tiffany and Co. has the exact shade trademarked). Anyway, My Boy Lollipop and Meet Me at the Rink are lighter and Lillian, Gelato, and Udon are also greener. In fact, I Believe in Manicures is probably the least green shade in the lot. Sailing & Nailing though is eerily close for a polish only about 6 months older than I Believe in Manicures. It’s lighter and again, greener, but they’re too close to really need both.

No comments:

Post a Comment