Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Spring 2017 Comparisons - OPI Suzi without a Paddle (Fiji)




From left to right: Mint Candy Apple (Sweet Time of Year, Winter 2009), Lillian (Delight, Spring 2015), My Boy Lollipop (Sweets for My Sweet, Spring 2016), Meet Me at the Rink (Poptastic Pastel Neons, Spring 2015), Liesl (Relax & Remix Collection, April 2017), Udon Know Me (Kimono Over, Autumn 2016), Suzi without a Paddle, Gelato On My Mind (Venice, Autumn 2015), Sailing & Nailing (Retro Summer, Summer 2016), I Believe in Manicures (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Holiday 2016), For Audrey (Something Blue, Autumn 2007),

The flash shot makes these all look pretty identical, but they’re not exactly. Obviously Mint Candy Apple and For Audrey are more green and I Believe in Manicures is bluer. That said, unless you love this shade of blue/green like I do, you don’t need all of these. Suzi w/o a Paddle and Gelato on my Mind are in particular really close, Gelato is a tiny bit greener.

No comments:

Post a Comment