Saturday, July 1, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparsions - Zoya Saint (Enchanted)




From left to right: Teal the Cows Come Home (Brighter By the Dozen, Summer 2006), Saint, Xanadu (Fantastical, Holiday 2014), December to Remember (Twinkle, Holiday 2014)

Nothing I own is close to Saint in terms of how light it is. Everything here is either darker or brighter. The only thing I can think of that’s even kind of close is Orly Angel Rain, a polish I destashed a while ago. Angel Rain was never a favorite, but I’m thinking Saint might be everything I wanted in Angel Rain – it’s more opaque, a more flattering color on me, just all around better. As far as the polishes I have go, Teal the Cows is way brighter, Xanadu has blue glitter, December to Remember is way darker and isn’t a true duochrome but rather has little pink/gold duochrome flecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment