Saturday, July 22, 2017

China Glaze Street Regal Swatches and Review!


Hey everyone! Today I have for you swatches of the full China Glaze Street Regal collection! I got these from Transdesign for 3.25 a piece. Stay tuned for comparison swatches down the line, after I’m done with the summer comparisons!

Throne-in’ Shade is a beige crème. It doesn’t look good on me but Throne-in’ Shade has a fabulous formula! This was two easy coats.



Street Style Princess is a light blue toned gray crème. I think it’s a bit more blue toned than Change your Altitude, a polish I need to get my hands on before I do the comparisons. It’s so pretty! This is one you can get opaque in one coat if you want to, I don’t recommend doing that though. This is one coat.



Just a Little Embellishment is a teal satiny matte. I did not know this was a matte until I put it on, what a pleasant surprise! It’s super opaque but it dries pretty fast. This is two easy coats, careful for staining with this one.



Born to Rule is a bright cobalt blue crème. This is one of my least favorite colors of polish to wear but if you like this color you’ll like Born to Rule. This is two coats. Watch out for staining with this guy too.



Dawn of a New Reign is a dark purple crème. This one is really opaque and pretty! It’s a really rich and royal color. This is one coat.



Rock n’ Royale is a really awesome dark brick red. It makes me think of one of the reds from OPI’s old Switzerland collection, I forgot its name. This is probably my favorite of the crèmes, it’s easily opaque in two coats and I don’t have anything like it!



Truth is Gold is, well, gold. It’s really close to both High Standards and Best Ponies Forever, it’s weird how China Glaze has done the same color pretty much in three consecutive collections! Anyway, this polish is fabulous, I love gold. It’s not as brush stroke-y as a lot of gold metallics, most of them fade away as it dries down. Two coats.



Haute & Heavy is an awesome gray metallic that’s completely streak free! I love polishes like these, they’re a pretty way to wear black without looking too edgy. And this was one coat!



Oooh, interesting! Accent Piece is an orangey mustard yellow shimmer. This is what I was hoping Scout would look like! It’s not for everyone but I’m digging it. This is two coats.




Royal Pain in the Ascot is a really beautiful red metallic. No one’s made something like this in years! It’s so fabulous. This is one coat but when I wear this out of the house I’ll definitely wear two coats.



Baroque Jungle is a really pretty green shimmer. No brush strokes here, this is more of a green with tonal shimmer. Two easy beautiful coats.



Glamcore is a super blackened purple shimmer. But it never really looks that black, in fact it almost looks like a duochrome! This is two awesome coats.




All in all, I really love this collection! I always love China Glaze’s fall collections but this one is probably my favorite in a while. The only one I don’t really like is Born to Rule but there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just not my kind of color. My picks are Accent Piece, Just a Little Embellishment, Baroque Jungle, Street Style Princess, and Glamcore!

No comments:

Post a Comment