Sunday, July 2, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons - OPI Fire Escape Rendezvous (Breakfast at Tiffany's)


Of course, none of these polishes contain those shards of red glitter like Fire Escape Rendezvous have. However, I do know of a polish that does have them that would actually be pretty comparable – Lippmann Marrakesh Express. Unfortunately, I don’t have that one, and I couldn’t find it for a reasonable price on eBay so I’m not sure if it’s going to happen. I think it’s more orange, but anyway they might be close though. Instead, I’ll just be comparing it to colors with a similar base.



From left to right: Aphrodite (Paradise Sun, Summer 2015), Cherry Bomb (Core), Stop That Train! (All Aboard, Autumn 2014), Fire Escape Rendezvous, Carrie Ann (Wicked, Autumn 2010), Elisa (Diva, Autumn 2012), Wonder Woman (Core?), Y’all Red-y For This? (Rebel, Autumn 2016)

Now, if you’re looking for Fire Escape Rendezvous but without the chunky glitter, might I recommend Stop that Train? It’s a little more orange and less red but they give a very similar feel. Aphrodite and Cherry Bomb are more orange and brighter, Carrie Ann is way closer in person but the glitter in Carrie Ann is much finer, Elisa’s not orange enough, Wonder Woman is darker and Y’all Red-y is much cooler toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment