Sunday, July 2, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons - OPI Can't Read without my Lipstick (Breakfast at Tiffany's)


Note: My bottle of Got the Blues For Red is gone but I wish it wasn’t because I would love to compare it to CRw/omLs!



From left to right: Courtney (Urban Grunge), Claire (Entice, Autumn 2014), Can’t Read without my Lipstick, Velvet Bow (Let It Snow, Holiday 2011), Ravishing, Dahling (Visions of Grandeur, Autumn 2005), Visions of Love (Mariah Carey Christmas, Holiday 2013), Material Girl (Fall 2007)

W/o My Lipstick is one of the brighter polishes here, but Courtney is still brighter. Claire is close but more brown. The berry tone of Velvet Bow really shows up in the flash pic, but they’re much closer in person. I was thinking that Ravishing would be a dead-on dupe but it’s actually a bit darker, as are Visions of Love and Material Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment