Sunday, July 2, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons - OPI Champagne for Breakfast and Sunrise...Bedtime!


Note: Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find my bottle of Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond, I’ll probably have to buy another one. Once I do or my old bottle shows up, I’ll definitely compare it to Champagne for Breakfast because they’re probably really close.



From left to right: Fairy Dust (Fashion Fairy, Summer 2004), Champagne for Breakfast, Sunrise…Bedtime!, Explosion of Fun (Sparkle, Holiday 2014)

Fairy Dust is a way more refined glitter, but they flash many of the same colors strongly (a lot of green, red, and blue). At the risk of getting my polish lovers’ card taken away, I actually prefer Champagne for Breakfast by a long shot because unlike Fairy Dust, Champagne for Breakfast actually dried on my nails in less than an hour! Champagne for Breakfast and Sunrise…Bedtime look really close in the flash photo but they’re noticeably different in real life. Sunrise…Bedtime is distinctly rosy toned. I thought Explosion of Fun was going to be kind of in the same boat but it’s not even close.

Edit 7/9/17: But wait! I do have something close to Sunrise...Bedtime!

Say hello to China Glaze You're Too Sweet (Star Hopping, Holiday 2015). It's a lot closer. The glitter in You're Too Sweet is finer and darker than Sunrise...Bedtime, but they're close enough you don't need both.

No comments:

Post a Comment