Friday, July 21, 2017

Mani of the Day - Orly Stronger than Ever (Breathable Treatment + Color)


Hello everyone! Today I have another Mani of the Day, today I have the only polish I picked up from Orly’s Breathable line – Stronger than Ever. Now the Breathable polishes are filled with all kind of healthy goodies and free of all sorts of nasty stuff, and can be worn without top or base coat, but honestly, I don’t particularly care about any of that stuff because I really don’t wear any particular color long enough to warrant caring about how all the benefits of the polish, so I just picked out Stronger than Ever for the color. Everything in the Breathable line besides Stronger than Ever is a crème, and nothing in it stood out as being something I needed. But Stronger than Ever really caught my eye. I really love red polishes with gold glitter, and in the bottle, it was really stunning. However, the formula was kind of weird. It was actually kind of sheer and watery. This is three coats. And when it dried, it really felt like a lot of that awesome glitter went completely flat. In some lights it’s just as stunning as the bottle but most of the time it felt very much like a flat foil. I’m not very impressed, although it’s not the worst polish I’ve ever tried. I’m going to keep this one around for comparison purposes, but I don’t think I’ll ever wear it again. And unless they include a few more interesting colors in the Breathable line, I don’t think I’ll pick anything else up from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment