Monday, August 7, 2017

Essie Bridal Comparisons - Blush-Worthy


I wish I got Julep Tasha last holiday, I think that would be really close to Blush-Worthy, instead I have her darker sister Sylvie instead. Just imagine Sylvie more of a melon color and you have Tasha, which I think would be reasonably close.



From left to right: Just Stitched (Cashmere Mattes, Spring 2015), Breakfast at Tiffany’s (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Holiday 2016), Lara (Spring to It, March 2017), Girly (Core), Erika (Chit-Chat, Summer 2008), Blush-Worthy, Princesses Rule! (Princess Charming, Spring 2006), Oh Behave (Getting Groovy, Holiday 2016), Good Witch? (Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns, Holiday 2009), Chloe (Fleck Effect, Spring 2012), Sylvie (Gem Collection Holiday 2015), Harper (Bubbly, Summer 2014)

Erika is pretty close, it’s sheerer though and lacks Blush-Worthy’s larger flakies. I think if you mixed some of Chloe into Erika you’d have Blush-Worthy. Princesses Rule is in the same family but it’s not the same shade of pink and it’s sheerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment