Monday, April 9, 2018

Julep Lineup - Lida, Liesl, Linda, Liza



  • Lida (Boho Glam - Sun Crush, May 2017) is a yellow matte with a red shifting shimmer. This isn’t particularly flattering on my skin tone although it is a cool concept and the formula is decent for something yellow. Three coats.
  • Liesl (Bombshell - Relax and Remix, April 2017) is one of my all time favorite Juleps. This color is one of my favorite colors and the formula is amazing. I got two!
  • Linda (It Girl - New York Never Sleeps, October 2015) is a chic and flattering gray creme. I don’t usually go for gray but I love Linda.
  • Liza (Aquamarine for March, March 2015) is a girly baby blue glitter. It’s really sheer on the first coat and could probably use three coats, but the finished product is quite pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment