Saturday, December 2, 2017

Holiday 2017 Comparisons - Zoya Fallon (Party Girls) - Part 2




From left to right: Adeline (Endless Summer, August 2016), Miami Nice (Color-holic, Holiday 2011), Last Call (Sunset Strip, Holiday 2016), Fallon, Sexy Silhouette (Fashion Lounge, Summer 2004), The More the Berrier (Seas and Greetings, Holiday 2016), Light My Tiki (Caribbean Temptations, Summer 2004), Ariel (Smitten, Summer 2007), Faith (Jewels), Life of the Party (Retro Revival, Winter 2016), Skate Night (Retro Diva, Autumn 2009), Marjorie (Redbook Trio, Holiday 2015), Stella (Retro Diva, Autumn 2009). Swatch Stick: China Glaze Better Not Pout (Cheers! Holiday 2015)

I was surprised how little I had to compare to Fallon, which is surprising because I love this color! It’s slightly darker than Miami Nice, Last Call, or Sexy Silhouette, less foily than The More the Berrier, darker than Light My Tiki, Ariel, or Faith, and less red the rest of the stuff on the right. The closest I have is Better Not Pout but it’s less purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment