Sunday, October 8, 2017

Autumn 2017 Comparisons - Zoya Hera & Padma (Sophisticates) - Part 2





From left to right: I Feel Pretty (Nordstrom Exclusive, Holiday 2016), Hera, Pink Chocolate (Core), Mrs. Always Right (Mrs. Always Right, Bridal 2015), Gweneth (Classics), Swept Off My Feet (Color is My Obsession, Autumn 2008), Padma, We the Female (Washington DC, Autumn 2016), First Date at the Golden Gate (San Francisco, Autumn 2013), Veronica (Entice, Autumn 2014)

Hera has some close relatives in I Feel Pretty, Pink Chocolate, and Mrs. Always Right. While they aren’t all exact dupe of each other they’re close enough to not need any combo of two of them. Padma’s a bit more unique in this line up, but it is an ever so slightly less red version of Swept Off My Feet. Gweneth is too red to compare to either and We the Female is too dark. First Date at the Golden Gate is too brick red.

No comments:

Post a Comment