Friday, June 30, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons - Essie Party on a Platform (Getting Groovy) - Part 1


Of course, Party on a Platform is the token red crème every holiday needs at least one of. No matter how many there are though, I always pick them up because they’re some of my favorites! Also, I don’t know why Party on a Platform looks so pink in the flash pictures but it’s really not that pink.

The closest things I have:



From Left to Right: Fishnet Stockings (Core Collection), Alix (Vibe, Autumn 2008), Party on a Platform, Stand By Your Man (I’ve Gotta be Me, Holiday 2014), China Rouge (X Anniversary, Autumn 2007)

These are closer in person than in the picture. In person, Fishnet Stockings is more of a true red while Platform is more blue toned. They’re rather close. Alix is very similar in color, but the formula is much more jelly-ish. Stand By Your Man is really, really similar, if you got the I’ve Gotta Be Me set, you don’t need Platform. China Rouge is also close but it’s a bit warmer.
Also, I forgot to add in Love is in my Cards to my big picture:

Love is in My Cards (Starlight, Holiday 2015), and Party on a Platform
These are much more different in person; LiimC is brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment