Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Holiday 2016 Comparisons: Deborah Lippmann Ever After (Her Majesty)


Note: Once I get into Spring colors, I’ll be sure to compare Ever After and everything in the Bed of Roses set!



From Left to Right: Dress Me Up (Capitol Colors/Hunger Games, Spring 2012), Brigitte (Naturel, Spring 2014), Ever After, Madeline (Naturel Deux, Autumn 2014), Suzi Sells Sushi by the Seashore (Japan, Spring 2005), Aphrodite’s Pink Nightie (Greek Isles, Spring 2004), Uptown Girl (Rebel Debutante, Spring 2010). Swatch stick: China Glaze My Lodge Or Yours (The Great Outdoors, Autumn 2015)

My bottle of Dress Me Up is really showing its age, I thought it was darker. When it dries it’s a bit darker but it’s always more brown tone. Uptown Girl is way darker, so are Sushi and Aphrodite, but they’re also brighter and shimmery. The three things I have that are closest to Ever After are Brigitte, Madeline, and Lodge (I only have this in a mini, so I just decided to use my swatch stick instead.) Madeline’s a bit darker, but it’s still very close. Ever After, Brigitte, and Lodge are all really close. You don’t need all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment